Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day


Today is cycle day 10 and bright and early I am off to the doctor's office for my morning US and labwork.  I am so excited this morning, it's fathers day and I get to spend my day with my daddy.  Happy Father's Day to all the fathers of babies, angel babies, fur babies or future babies!!!  May you each feel blessed for the many great things in your life.  Mike and I got to enjoy breakfast buffet with Dad and Carlene and then off we church we went.  The topic was duck tape and how flexible and strong it is and how each man should use these principles in his daily life.  Mike and Dad each got their very own sample.  I was thrilled to be hosting Chelsea and her friends and Dad and Carlene for a late lunch, followed by my pitch playing.  It has been a joy to pass a game our family has loved for generations on to younger generations.  My friends the Biermann's were able to join us and help with orienting the youngins to the game.  What a great day!!!

My E2 399 and so we continue trucking away at 150IU,  but nothing really worth measuring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment