Sunday, August 29, 2010

I did it all by myself!

So today is CD4 and day 2 of injections.  I did them the last 2 nights all by myself.  I was extremely anxious about the medications and side effects.  Bless my hubby for being so patient, loving and understanding during the night the first night.  I have cried each day because I am happy, sad, scared but mostly because I have this opportunity to conceive a child with such a wonderful man.  I count the blessings I have been given and need prayers for continued strength during this journey.  Tonight I started feeling like maybe something might be happening.  My lower back is achy and my rt ovary had a twinge of cramping.  Heres to hoping Wednesday shows my follies growing but only 2 or 3 please.  If there is too many then we will have to cancel the cycle.  Keeping my fingers crossed for growth of a couple of follies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment