Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Discouraged

So today was CD7, four days worth of shots.  I went in this morning for my U/S and b/w.  My E2 is 118, which is ok (its at least rising) but it took 3 sticks to get my blood.   My U/S proved to be very discouraging.  There were no follicles leading, so basically Im not responding at all to the meds at this point.  So the RE increased my dosage to 108IU.  I can hardly wait since that means 2 shots tonight so I use up every drop of this expensive medication.  I also had to call and reorder since we are heading into a holiday weekend, 2 little vials for $400.   The one positive I could find about the whole appointment was that little cyst that was on my rt ovary has resolved.  Please keep praying that I have strength as we continue this journey and for something to start happening in those little ovaries of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment