Saturday, September 4, 2010

CD 10... Just another Saturday


Just another Saturday for me... oh wait I got to get up early and head to the RE for my biweekly appt with the dildo cam.  I have forgotten how much fun sleeping in would be... maybe tomorrow?  My hubby is off to class and Im heading in... I am optimistic today, these darn follicles will finally be growing. 
Well I got to see my actual Dr today which gave me hope, his words were.. "wow you have a lot of follicles".  Great they are in there any chance a few of them want to be the leader and grow?  Follicles are considered mature when they measure about 20mm.  The hopes with these SQ shots is that 1-3 follicles will grow and become mature so that I can trigger with a different shot and about 34-36hrs later we will do the insemination.  Well today like all the others came bearing no new or great news, my E2 is 116 (actually a little less than last time) and yet again no "lead" follicles.  But today Im going to keep my chin up.... I'm going shopping!!!!  Im also bumping up my dosage again to 125IU of Follistim, grow follies grow and we will check in on you Tuesday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment