Sunday, September 19, 2010

She'll be coming around the mountain...


She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes... I think my ovaries are finally starting to work?!?!  Mike was able to go with me today, bright and early!  We were the first appt of the day, so the hubby got to see my uterus and ovaries at my U/S and we have 1 follicle measuring 14mm, and my b/w (E2) was an impressive 326.  Tonights dosage will be the same.... 150IU.  My E2 shows that my follicle is maturing just the way it should be and we should only be at this for a few more days.  Im elated!!  After 27shots over the last 22 days Im so excited for this cycle to finally reach the midway point... my next appt is Tuesday morning and from there we will know whats in store for the rest of the week.  Grow follie grow! Fingers crossed for our IUI to be Thursday or Friday (my days off).  Bless my co-workers for covering for me so I have been able to run over to the Drs office for my biweekly appts.  I would never have gotten through this first cycle without their support!  My prayers today are for my husband that he will always know how wonderful I think he is, even when "the hormones" make me difficult.  I love you Michael and I pray we are 1 day closer to our goal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment