Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thumbs down AGAIN!


And the disappointment continues on CD 22... My appt today showed 1 follicle on the rt at 12.3mm but the other 1 that was measured 3days ago has disappeared.  My new dosage is 150IU.  My E2 is now 173.  My next appt is Sunday.  No matter what angle I look at my situation today I can find no positive. I need your prayers more than ever... Infertility is so unfair.  For those wondering, a normal cycle last 28days with ovulation occuring between CD 12-16days and as you can see from my number we may be at this for quite a while longer this cycle for a 25% chance at pregnancy.  This is my dream and I know I must fight and so when I read this poem today I have made it my new motto...
Don't Quit
When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low, and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit....
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar.
So, stick to the fight when you're hardest hit....
It's when things go wrong that you musn't quit.
So heres to hoping Sunday comes with more uplifiting news...

   

1 comment:

  1. Steph - I know this is all so frustrating but try to keep your chin up & look ahead to what will one day be! I'm sorry you aren't responding as well as you would have hoped :( Unfortunately this is one of those hurdles with PCOS! My heart goes out to you & so do my thoughts & prayers! Stay positive & know I am here! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete