Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Night Football


Good afternoon!  The sun is shining and it is a great day!?  The buzz is rampant around KC... today is opening night for the Chiefs and Monday Night Football!!  I am very excited because football season is finally here and with that means my favorite season... FALL!!  Bring on the highs in the 60's and relief from allergies.  I got in the mood for fall and football season with chili dogs and frito pies for dinner... GO CHIEFS!! 

When I got home tonight completely exhausted from insomnia, after the last week of not sleeping well, my sweet little furbaby had a different plan than chillaxin!  Miss Harley decided she had been cooped up all day and needed a good run, so off to the backyard we went.  She loves to be chased with her rope ball in her mouth and chasin is what I did!  Whew, now maybe some computer time without being nudged for petting or ball throwing for 10mins... :)

On another note today is CD 19 and my appt today left me with mixed feelings... E2 dropped to 160 (??WTH??) but the U/S proved to keep my spirits up!  1 follie at 10.5mm on rt and 1 follie 8.5mm on lt... On the menu tonight: 1 extra click Follistim to 142IU.  With that said another medication order was placed today... So prayers today for the safe delivery of my meds and for the workers who fill my order every 4-5days and for those who delivery them to me!  They have no idea about the impact they are having on my life, they are giving my husband and I hope for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment